Whew! That was a whirlwind of celebrating, rejoicing, family, friends, fun and food! I love Christmas and all that it brings and means. I love the joy and excitement shared by all ages. But, can I tell you a secret? I really love cleaning up and returning my home to its pre-Christmas state. I love settling down and reclaiming the calm. I love enjoying the quiet nights and normal bedtimes. Much like a child, I thrive on structure, organization and knowing what is coming next. Routines and schedules are awesome. Let us return to the learning and the planning.
Thank you for stopping by. I hope I am able to offer you useful resources, encouraging tips and lasting hope.
FROZEN FUN AND LEARNING – HOMESCHOOL!
- Winter ABC Sorting Cards – Homeschool Preschool uses some of our favorite winter characters to create an adorable ABC sorting game using lowercase and uppercase letters.
- Do You Want to Dress a Penguin – Sight and Sound Reading pairs a cute penguin story with a dress up activity and penguins! We love penguins.
- Arctic and Antarctic Unity Study Ideas – Mama of Many Blessings gives us some ways to help bring the sights, sounds and feels of the Arctic and Antarctic to life for your little learner.
- Penguin Science Experiment – Preschool Powol Packets shows us how, with a few simple ingredients your child can learn why and how a bird’s feathers stay dry even when they are in the freezing waters of the arctic.
- Snow Fun Notebooking Pages – Year Round Homeschool is helping to replenish our notebooking supplies with these cute snow play themed pages.
FAMILY FUN FRIDAY OFFERINGS!
Every week my fellow mom bloggers join forces to share their favorite finds on the web. Recipes, crafts, fun activities and so many other wonderful resources are gathered for you, all in one place. Our Family Fun Friday hostesses:
|Monica created Family Fun Friday and blogs at HappyandBlessedHome.comwhere she shares, easy recipes, free preschool tools and printables, encouraging words for moms, and ideas for having fun together as a family. Follow: Blog / Facebook /Pinterest / Twitter /Google + /Bloglovin’/Instagram. Monica will round-up all the Family Fun Friday posts.|
|Herchel enjoys blogging about parenting, organizing, crafting, and having good old-fashioned kid fun on her blog Gym, Craft, Laundry. Follow: Blog /Facebook/Pinterest / Twitter /Google +. Herchel will feature organizing and family fun.|
|Rachel’s blog, a Life Surrendered offers encouragement to moms, uses humor to navigate the surprises of life and strives to rest in the promises of Jesus. She is the mom to three wonderful children and enjoys finding fun ways to enrich their learning. Follow: Blog/ Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter / Instagram / Rachel will feature fun homeschooling tips and resources.|
THIS WEEK’S PARTY!
Join the party and link up. Do you have a fun craft idea, a yummy recipe, a homeschooling resource or any fun/useful/helpful/encouraging resource to share with all of us? Join the party, link up and share! We would love to hear from you.
Make sure you visit Happy and Blessed Home to see all of our features this week and to welcome our new co-hosts!
Here is the link list, please add yours below. Thanks for linking up! Linkers will be added to the e-mail reminder I send for this party. Thank you. If you are having trouble linking, please leave your link in the comments section and I will manually add it. Thanks!